Minnesota Main Street Covid Relief Grants Program will grant $10,000 - $25,000 to several thousand Minnesota businesses that can prove a financial loss due to COVID-19. The selection process is random, and the online application portal will only be open for 10 days - are you ready?
Here, we'll cover what you need to have prepared, when the portal opens, and if you qualify.
What do you need to know about the application portal?
- A functioning email address. This is used to recover and check the status of your application. There is only one application allowed per business, including businesses with multiple locations.
- You'll need to answer a series of questions about your business and its finances, the owner, and the employees.
- You'll also be asked to include supporting documents, such as business tax documents from 2019-2021, financial statements, and government-issued ID.
When will the portal open?
Here's a recap on the Main Street grants program.
How can you qualify?
- Be a private, for-profit business or a non-profit organization with primary operations located in Minnesota.
- Be at least 50% owned by resident(s) of Minnesota.
- Employ less than 200 full-time workers.
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship resulting from COVID-19.
- Make at least $10,000 in total sales or revenue for the 2020 or 2019 tax year.
What else do you need to know about the funds?
What have we done so far?
How much money has CSI Accounting & Payroll gotten for our clients?
- PPP loan 1 provided our clients who applied with over $6 million.
- PPP loan 2 brought in over $3 million.
- The ERC has hit over $1 million.
Ready to learn more?
At CSI Accounting & Payroll, we stay on top of the changes in COVID relief efforts in order to help our clients through this difficult time. Relief money means anything from recovering from a financial loss to helping your business keep its doors open! Click the button below for a free consultation.