How quickly can you get your books in order? It might be faster than you think. A monthly accountant can help you find the right items to retrieve, close your books, and create monthly financial statements for you with a surprisingly fast turnaround time.
As your small business makes the transition to monthly accounting, you’re probably wondering about the timeline of receiving your financial statements each month.
Based on the clients that CSI Accounting & Payroll has worked with over the last 50+ years, here are some of the reasons why we think you may be asking these questions:
- You’re being responsible about obligations to third parties, such as a bank that you have a large loan with, and you need to tell them when they can expect your monthly statements.
- You’re anxious because you didn’t know when you could expect to hear from your prior accountant.
- You’re wondering how quickly your back taxes can get done and you can start moving forward.
- You’re excited to get your statements each month so you can keep a closer eye on your finances.
- You’re just curious!
The small business owners who have fallen into these categories often want to know:
- How long does it take to update my books to do my back taxes?
- Moving forward, when do you need to have all of my information for each month?
- Once CSI has all of my information for a month, how quickly can they close my books?
- When can I expect to receive my financial statements and have my monthly meetings?