Did you know that many accounting firms do not accept new clients during tax season? This can place small business owners in a difficult situation if they want to switch accountants or find their first business accounting service between the beginning of the year and April.
This blog is for you if:
- You've been performing your taxes internally and are looking to save time.
- You need guidance with your accounting software, such as QuickBooks or Xero.
- You are just starting your business and do not have an accountant.
- You've had an issue arise, such as falling behind on tax prep or being audited.
- You don’t want to use the same accounting service from last tax season.
- You want to look into different accounting methods, such as monthly accounting.